An anonymous web host allows you to upload and operate a website without being under the jurisdiction of your countries laws. We recommend the offshore anonymous web host AnonymousSpeech.
The AnonymousSpeech servers are located in Malaysia, with it’s central offices in Tokyo, Japan — and without any ties to the US or EU. They support several different kinds of billing including wire transfers, eGold, Paypal, cash, and credit cards. The company boasts a 100% anonymity guarantee. No financial data is linked to your account and any requests to reveal your identity will be ignored. Because they operate offshore servers, court orders and subpenas are not applicable. Be sure to stay within the AnonymousSpeech Acceptable Use Policy, however, which prohibits any website that:
- “threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property,”
- distributes Viruses, Trojans, or Malware
- promotes terrorist activities which includes but not limited to: forums for terrorists, personal websites for terrorists, audio, photo and videos of terrorist activities.
- Sends Spam or unsolicited bulk messages
- Displays or distributes Child Pornography
AnonymousSpeech also offers anonymous domain name registration, anonymous dedicated virtual servers, and both Windows and Linux anonymous hosting.
We were excited to find the AnonymousSpeech Anonymous Web Host — we hope you use it well!